Let’s face it, as much as we wish we could whip up a huge breakfast every morning the reality is it's a miracle if we spend more than 5 minutes getting our morning fix together. The good news is Lara of Vanilla Crunnch is here to save the day with 3 simple words and a 5 minute recipe...Vanilla Tahini Granola.
Keep scrolling to learn how to create your own homemade granola lavished with coconut, almonds, dried berries and other good-for-you ingredients. Once it's baked you'll have a grab-n-go breakfast ready to get you through the week.
** GLUTEN FREE
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 tbs vanilla extract
- a pinch of fine sea salt
- Optional: a handful of cashews, dried berries and pistachios
- Add the oats, sliced almonds, coconut flakes, and vanilla extract to a medium mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Take out ½ of the mixture and put it into another bowl.
- Add the Tahini to the other half that is still in the food processor and pulse a few times until coarsely chopped.
- Add the other half of the mix back into the bowl and add the maple syrup and sea salt and stir well to combine.
- Pour the granola mix out onto a paper lined baking tray and bake in a 340F (170 Celcius) oven for 20-25 minutes.
- (Add cashews, pistachios or dried berries if you want)
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week
SHOP LARA'S FAVORITE ALBION GEAR