The Air Fryer is this year’s latest and greatest kitchen appliance! Many people are obsessed with this little fryer, and for good reason! It cooks food quickly and evenly, and recipes turn out perfect every time! It’s a healthier way to “fry” foods because you aren’t submerging the food in oil and adding those extra calories. One of my favorite healthy dishes to make in mine is Air Fryer Salmon & Veggies. Simple and delicious!
2 salmon fillets (4-6 ounces)
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 cup broccoli
1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
salt & pepper
1. Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees and set the timer to 6 minutes if thawed or 12 minutes if frozen.
2. Rub a tablespoon of oil on each salmon fillet then season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Add the salmon to the fryer basket and cook. When the air fryer chimes to "flip food" about halfway through, don't flip it. Instead, open the basket and brush the teriyaki sauce on top of the fillets. Return the basket to the fryer and finish the cooking process.
4. Meanwhile, while the salmon is cooking, toss the broccoli in a little olive oil and salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. When the salmon is finished, remove it from the basket.
6. Add the broccoli to the basket, reduce the air fryer temperature to 360 and fry it for 3-4 minutes, until it's toasted and cooked. Enjoy!
We teamed up with Alex from @thealexdaynes to share with you this tasty air fryer recipe that’s quick, easy, and healthy! Alex is a food and recipe blogger from Utah. Be sure to give her a follow on Instagram @thealexdaynes or check out her blog www.alexdaynes.com to get her latest recipes.