Preppy Is Back! Check Out These Tennis Inspired Outfits
September 17, 20212 min read
We can’t help but swoon over the trendy and classic look of tennis players. When brainstorming outfits that look great on and off the court, we like to ask ourselves, what would Serena wear? Whether you play tennis often, or you’ve never picked up a racket, you’ll be serving looks this season with these five tennis-inspired outfits.
1. Feminine Loungewear in every color. We suggest our Go to Crews and Go To Shorts as they’re perfect for a game of doubles or kicking back and relaxing with friends. Whether you’re looking for a femine touch in a light pink lounge set (choose Strawberry!) or a bit of fierce yellow (pick Lemon!) you’ll feel fantastic in every light.
2. The perfect everyday romper. The Pursuit Romper definitely makes a statement on the court. Our favorite leopard print romper is perfect for getting in touch with your wild side during a game, or as everyday loungewear. Cozy up with a blanket and watch the US Open.
3. Matching sets for every player. We really love the Pursuit Focus Tank and Pursuit Lunge Shorts, as they’re both fierce and fantastic. Paired together, they take loungewear sets to the match point in both comfort and style.
4. Classic Tennis. You can’t go wrong on or off the court with our Tie Breaker, White Tennis Skirt and White Venus Tank. In this pleated tennis skirt meant for everyday wear, you’ll feel flirty and femine while maintaining the focus you need to win.
5. Go from cozy to sporty with just one zip. We love layering the Campus Zip Up with the Classic Gym Shorts in Navy paired with the Heather Grey Focus Tank. Both sporty and stylish, the Campus Zip Up Sweatshirt is made with high quality cotton that makes it last forever. And the navy blue shorts set paired with a universally flattering tank—designed for small and large busted players—looks great on any body. Perfect for going straight to the court with a group of friends.
It’s so hard to choose a favorite! All of these tennis-inspired outfits fit the bill when it comes to comfort and style.So get out there, channel your inner-Serena Williams, and serve some looks, ladies.