Yogurt Parfait Cupcakes... 3 of our favorite treats deliciously merged into one perfect breakfast snack! How can it be true? EASY. Keep reading as our friend Andrea of The Salty Canary spills her secrets on how to prep this grab-n-go morning treat. She uses her favorite yogurt but feel free to mix it up with different flavors to keep the recipe fresh and new every time!
*TIP: put your creations in the freezer to keep them fresh and ready for day after day of morning deliciousness.
As if you thought your day couldn't get any sweeter... We're bringing back our iconic Go Soft Leggings in ROSEWOOD tomorrow! You gals have been asking if they will make a comeback and the answer is YES. So do yourself a favor - prep yourself some yogurt cupcakes tonight, join our email list, and wake up to a delightful Rosewood email. (Yes, our email subscribers get early access to all launches, restocks, sales and more! Subscribe in the sign-up form on the bottom of or website.)
Don't forget to follow @thesaltycanary on Instagram for more great recipe ideas.
- 1.5 cups granola
- 3 Tb peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups strawberry yogurt (or your flavor choice)
- 1 cup frozen fruit medley (or your choice fruit topping)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp blueberry juice (from blueberries heated over stove)
- Mix together you granola, peanut butter, and honey.
- Add a spoonful of the granola base to each lined cupcake well.
- Top with 2 spoonfuls of strawberry yogurt.
- Finish with a small spoonful of fruit.
- Freeze overnight.
- You can remove the cupcakes and their paper liners the next day by briefly setting the cupcake pan onto a baking sheet with a bit of hot water in it.
- If you want to add blueberry whipped cream on top, whip together your heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla using the whisk on your stand mixer until peaks start to form. Then add your blueberry juice and whisk a few seconds longer until whipped cream has a blue tint.
- Use a pastry bag or a sandwich bag to pipe whipped cream on top of the "cupcakes."