As we celebrate our Resort Swim Collection launch, we thought we would share a piece of summer with you all! For this week's Tasty Tuesday we've teamed up with Jessica of Choosing Chia to share her version of a "healthy pizza". We're not talking about your average cheesy pizza, but a thirst-quenching WATERMELON Pizza! Super easy to make and topped with flavorful hints of fruit. One bite of this will push you right into paradise! Bookmark this recipe and make sure to give it a try.
Want more healthy and wholesome recipes? Follow @choosingchia and see what other beautiful creations she comes up with!
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (or greek yogurt)
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced in half
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup cherries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, cut off a slice of watermelon right down the middle, about 2-3 inches thick.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of your yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top. (where your "pizza crust" is.)
- Layer your fresh fruit on top as you please. You can add as little or as many toppings as you like!
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a little extra sweetness if desired.
*I like using fresh summer berries to top my watermelon pizza, but feel free to experiment with any fruit you like! (Passionfruit is a good choice!)
*I recommend using a very sharp knife to slice your watermelon. This will ensure that your slice comes out nice and even.