Nothing can bring a smile to your face quite as fast as freshly baked cookies! Especially our friend Whitney Berge’s (from The Blonde Who Bakes) MONSTER Cookies! These babies are packed full of M&M's, chocolate chips AND peanut butter! We guarantee they will be a new family fave!
What’s even better?
Whitney filmed a video for us on how to bake these scrumptious treats! Check out our IGTV to see her in action!
Follow Whitney on Instagram @theblondewhobakes or visit her website for more delicious recipes.
1/2 C Butter (soft but chilled)
1/2 C granulated sugar
1/2 C Light Brown Sugar
1/2 C Creamy Jiff Peanut Butter
1 Lg Egg
1 tsp Vanilla
1 C All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 C Instant Oats
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 C Mini M&M’s
1/2 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Prep baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat mats.
3. Cream butter and sugar in the mixer for 2 to 3 minutes or until creamy and fluffy.
4. Add peanut butter and mix until combined.
5. Add egg and vanilla and mix until completely Incorporated.
6. in a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder. baking soda, salt and Oats.
7. Add the dry ingredients to your mixer, mix until combined.
8. Once it is all combined, mix in the chocolate chips and M&Ms. Do not over mix.
9. Take your mixing bowl off of the stand, and make balls out of the dough that are 1 to 1 1/2 inches.
10. Once all of the dough is in balls, put in fridge to chill for 1 to 2 hours.
11. Once dough is completely chilled, place on baking mat and space them 1 to 2 inches apart.
12. Place one pan in the oven at a time and bake for:
11 to 12 minutes. Do not over bake.
13. After done, take out of oven and let them cool for 5-10 minutes.
Now go and enjoy your delicious cookies!!