January 02, 2022 2 min read
22 Inspirational Themes For 2022
1. "If you're too comfortable, it's time to move on. Terrified of what's next? You're on the right track." -Susan Fales-Hill
2. Start now. Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking. Start with voice trembling... But start. Start and don't stop. Start where you are, with what you have. Just start.
3. Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve
4. Big ideas have small beginnings
5. "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will" -Suzy Kassem
6. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
7. Goals: Read more books. Ask more questions. Listen more closely.
8. LIVE TODAY IN ALL CAPS
9. What's coming is better than what's gone
10. You did not wake up today to be mediocre
11. Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.
12. Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn
13. Be stronger than your excuses
14. New Year
New Me Better Me
15. Stay Hopeful
16. "Make your mistakes and take your chances" -Thomas Wolfe
17. Your future needs you. Your past doesn't.
18. Make it happen, girl. Shock Everyone.
19. "You make mistakes. Mistakes don't make you." -Maxwell Maltz
20. Old ways won't open new doors
21. Somewhere, there is a past you overflowing with so much pride, looking at how far you've come.
22. Twelve Steps To Self Care:
- If it feels wrong, don't do it
- Say exactly what you mean
- Don't be a people pleaser
- Trust your instincts
- Never speak badly about yourself
- Never give up on your dreams
- Don't be afraid to say no
- Don't be afraid to say yes
- Be kind to yourself
-Let go of what you can't control
- Stay away from drama and negativity
We hope these FREE downloadable quotes to share on your social media inspire you often and brighten your year!
Shop what's NEW at Albion to begin your year in style!
Click here to shop now!
January 12, 2022 2 min read
January 11, 2022 3 min read
January 08, 2022 2 min read