April 08, 2021 2 min read
The Lahiana Banyan Tree is one of the largest in the country. This tree stands over 60-feet tall and its branches stretch out for miles. We were awestruck by the hanging roots and gorgeous park surrounding this spot.
Whale Watching and Snorkeling Tours
Sail Trilogy—one of Maui’s top tourism companies—definitely did not disappoint. On our sailing tour we saw dolphins, ate delicious catered food, and were mesmerized by the scenery.
Napili Bay is also great for snorkeling or lounging
The Nakalele Blowhole is a natural phenomenon that happens every few minutes as water shoots out forcefully from between the rocks. This area is gorgeous, and you may even be able to spot a famous heart-shaped hole in the rocks.
Take a self-guided tour along several mile markers down the famous Road to Hana. Along this road you’ll find waterfalls, hiking trails, local shops, arboretums, and more.
Last but not least, don’t forget to take a surfing lesson! Bully’s is a great local spot for beginners, intermediates, and as the name suggests: families.
Banyan Treats — Adorable ice cream for kids
Lappert’s Ice Cream — Famous for Dole Whips
Leilani’s on the Beach — We recommend the fish tacos!
Hula Grill — Amazing seafood
Gazebo Maui Restaurant — Watch out for practical jokes from the owner! Get the fried rice.
Maui Farmers Markets — Grab some fresh produce and an açai bowl
1. Do your research & book your trip
2. Create your 'Safe Travels' account using this link here
3. Book your COVID-19 test appointment. Make sure to only use the trusted testing partners approved by the state of Hawaii. Click here for the full list of partners.
4. Get your COVID-19 test taken. You must have proof of negative test upon arrival in order to bypass quarantine.
5. Fill out Health Questionnaire & upload test results to receive your Travel QR Code. Make sure to do this 24 hours before you leave through your 'Safe Travels' account
We hope you find this information helpful! Be sure to check out Flights From Home's full Traveling to Hawaii and Covid -19 Requirements blog for further information and FAQ.
October 31, 2022 3 min read
October 24, 2022 3 min read
October 08, 2022 3 min read