We just wanted to take a moment and say… Happy Earth Day! We’ve been blessed to see so much of this beautiful planet we call home. From the beaches of Panama, to the stunning mountains of Banff- Earth is truly amazing! To celebrate this holiday, we wanted to highlight some of the jaw-dropping places we’ve visited for shoots and how we do our part to stay environmentally conscious. Keep scrolling to see these truly epic places!
Aren’t these places magical? We’re so lucky we’ve visited some of the prettiest places on Earth!
To take care of our beautiful planet we do our very best to stay environmentally conscious. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- Our Groove fabric is made from sustainable and recycled material.
- We do our best to use every inch of fabric to design and create new styles to help eliminate waste.
- We recycle printing paper for fabric markers.
- We recycle shipping boxes and use them for inventory, storage and future shipments from our warehouse.
The smallest things can make the biggest difference! What are some things you do to stay environmentally conscious?Happy Earth Day!
- We use sustainable materials and recycle art displays for future projects, store windows and event decor.