We tried all the trendy makeup brands and we found the best of the best products. No need to look further, we have your natural, back to school no makeup makeup roundup ready for you!
1. Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint—a glowy base that provides light coverage and allows your skin to still look like skin
2. Tarte Creaseless Concealer—conceals all day long without feeling cakey
3. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder—to lightly set your foundation without compromising the dewy glow
4. IT Cosmetics Ombré Radiance Bronzer—for a soft and subtle sunkissed look, add some highlight for an added glow
5. Ilia Multi-Stick Cheek and Lip—add a natural flush to your cheeks while also using this as a subtle eyeshadow
6. Busy Gal BROWS Tinted Brow Gel—for a natural, full eyebrow look that is right on trend
7. Milk Makeup KUSH High Volumizing Mascara—for a full, bold lash that gets the most out of your lashes, from root to tip
8. Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm—for the most nourished lips that adds bit of shine
How To Apply:
Apply your tinted moisturizer with a damp beauty blender. Begin in the center of your face and blend outwards. TIP: Also blend the product under your jaw and down the neck to avoid any harsh lines!
Apply the concealer under your eyes, down the center of your face, and anywhere else as needed then blend upward with the beauty blender.
Using a large and fluffy powder brush, lightly apply the finishing powder all over, pressing it into the under eye area.
Using a contour brush, apply your bronzer in a 3 shape from forehead, under the cheek bones, and down along the jawline. We love applying a bit to the sides of the nose as well!
With your ring finger, gently apply the blush to the top of your cheekbones, rather than the apples of your cheeks, to get a lifted look. For added color, also apply to your eyelid for a soft and easy eyeshadow.
Brush your eyebrows upward with a brow brush, then apply your tinted brow gel. This product will give it a full and lifted look that will last all day!
Apply your mascara from root to tip in 2-3 layers for a full and bold look. TIP: Avoid pumping the mascara wand as it can dry out the product!
Finish your look off with the lip balm which will keep your lips hydrated, healthy, and glossy looking! TIP: Gently exfoliate your lips before application for a smooth and fresh look.
This natural makeup look is perfect for most ages and occasions, including back to school! Get that no-makeup makeup look while still absolutely glowing with products that you AND your skin will love. Check out our new arrivals to complete your fresh, fall looks!