This week has been one for the books here at Albion Fit! We kicked off our Take Us With You swim campaign with the launch of our Citrus Swim Collection AND uploaded a lookbook video showing off the suits on our Youtube Channel! All the images and video captured for this collection were captured in AMAZING Thailand and we couldn't be happier with the outcome.
From snorkeling, to playing with monkeys, to the FOOD you'll definitely want to put this on your bucket list. In fact, we loved the food so much we thought we would give you all a taste of Thailand with this weeks Tasty Tuesday!
We teamed up with our good friends Kiwi and Carrot to give us the scoop on this Thai Coconut Salad with Peanut Sauce RECIPE. Prepare and serve this dish in thirty simple minutes for a delicious Thai experience. Scroll below to see what is takes to create this yummy cuisine
Let us know if you make the recipe and don't forget to TAKE US WITH YOU on your next adventure with our new Citrus Collection!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 small sweet potatoes, spiralized (*see notes)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 jar roasted red peppers (you can also roast them yourself)
- 1 1/2 cups grilled and shredded chicken (I seasoned mine with paprika, salt and pepper)
- Shredded unsweetened coconut for topping
- ¼ cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water + more if needed
- 1 tsp. garlic (about 2-3 garlic cloves)
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. cardamom
- 1 tsp. honey
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat and add the spiralized sweet potato. Allow to cook until soft, season with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside to cool.
- Peel the cucumber and chop into bite-sized pieces. Slice the red peppers into small strips.
- Assemble the salad: In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, vegetables and grilled chicken. Top with peanut sauce and sprinkle with coconut shreds.
- In a medium-sized skillet, combine all ingredients and cook until mixed and thickened. Add additional water if needed. (*See notes).
- Serve warm over assembled salad.