We are here to share with you the perfect appetizer for game day or any party! This cheesy and delicious slow cooker bean dip is made with hardly any effort! It’s a crowd favorite! This recipe is so easy, convenient, and perfect for your next gathering. Grab those tortilla chips and get dipping! I like to use my smaller, 2 quart slow cooker for this recipe, but you can also use your regular size slow cooker and it will work just fine. I topped my dip with green onions and cheddar cheese, but feel free to also add fresh tomatoes, avocados, and/or olives if you want!
1. Combine all ingredients except cheese in a greased 2 to 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low heat for 2-3 hours.
3. Add cheddar cheese 10 minutes before serving and allow cheese to melt on top.
4. Garnish with additional green onions if desired
5. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy
We teamed up with Alex from @thealexdaynes to share with you the recipe for this delicious crowd pleasing slow cooker dip. Alex is a food and recipe blogger from Utah. Be sure to give her a follow on Instagram @thealexdaynes or check out her blog www.alexdaynes.com to get her latest recipes.