1. Combine all ingredients except cheese in a greased 2 to 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low heat for 2-3 hours.
3. Add cheddar cheese 10 minutes before serving and allow cheese to melt on top.
4. Garnish with additional green onions if desired
5. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy
We teamed up with Alex from @alexdaynes to share with you the recipe for this delicious crowd pleasing slow cooker dip. Alex is a food and recipe blogger from Utah. Be sure to give her a follow on Instagram @thealexdaynes or check out her blog www.alexdaynes.com to get her latest recipes.