We're celebrating the new year in a winter wonderland! This means snuggling up by the fire wearing buttery soft black joggers and a cup of hot cocoa. Just when you thought there's nothing better than this, we're adding your favorite chocolate spread to that cocoa, also known as NUTELLA! We teamed up with our new friend MaryAnn of The Beach House Kitchen, to share her delicious Nutella Hot Cocoa recipe to warm you up. Just top it off with some toasted marshmallows and call it a snow day!
Keep scrolling to find this easy recipe and let us know what you think.
Follow @thebeachhousekitchen to see more delicious recipe ideas!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- mini marshmallows
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk and heavy cream over medium high heat until warm.
- Whisk in Nutella and bittersweet chocolate until smooth. Bring to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a mug. Top with marshmallows.
- Toast the marshmallows with a kitchen torch if you have one. If not just let the marshmallows melt on top.