We're taking it easy, this holiday season, in some of our very favorite loungewear looks! With outfits cute enough to pair with boots and a coat for a casual errand run, you can catch us wearing these festive loungewear styles all day, everyday.
1. Holiday Green and White Stripe Top — Our long sleeve, candy cane green tee is one of our favorites, this season. Complete with some cozy thumb holes, it's perfect for wearing on its own or for layering. We love pairing it with our Harem Joggers in Ivory, as a casual option for Christmas morning.
2. Red Lounge Jumpsuit — You'll feel as festive as you look in our holiday red pj jumpsuit! It's the perfect way to welcome the season while being extremely comfortable. This red jumpsuit features side pockets and a drawstring and elastic waistband, and cuffed ankle hems. It's perfect for pairing with our favorite Sorel boots and a coat if you need to leave the house!
3. Cream Loungewear Jumpsuit — Paired with our favorite green and white stripe henley top, this look is a subtle take on some classic holiday colors. Made in our softest, bamboo fabric, you'll never want to take this tank jumpsuit off! Dress it up with a beanie and our Sorel duck boots for the perfect errand running look.
4. Red PJ Dress — The prettiest and softest pj dress you'll ever wear! With a henley style neckline and side pockets, it's as functional as it is adorable. The holiday red makes it a must-have for the season while still being an easy to wear pj dress, all year long.
5. Red Lounge Pants — One of our most spirited outfits of the season, these red loungewear pants are going to become your favorite in no time. We love pairing them with our red and white stripe top which features thumb holes and a super soft fabric. It's the perfect outfit for a cozy evening next to the Christmas tree, with a cup of hot cocoa in hand.
Whether you're staying cozy inside or running some last minute holiday errands, you'll be extra comfy in Albion's favorite, Holiday loungewear. Which look will you be rocking around the Christmas Tree?