The holidays are practically here and that means everyone's favorite Elf On The Shelf is coming back to visit. Whether you're a fan or not, it's one of those holiday traditions that the kids love, and that's why we do it! This year, we're all about keeping it simple, which is why we came up with 5 fun Elf On The Shelf poses that you can do that will make you and the kids happy! Don't ban Elf On The Shelf, here's 5 easy ways to keep up the tradition...
1. Hershey Kisses Costume — Use tin foil to wrap the elf like a Hershey Kiss and stick it in a bowl with other Hershey Kisses. Print "kisses" on a small strip of paper and add it to the costume to complete the look.
2. Hot Chocolate Bath — Place the elf in a mug full of mini marshmallows and setup a small hot chocolate bar for the kids to enjoy! It'll be a great way for them to feel involved and to make a special evening for the family. BONUS: Put on a holiday movie while you enjoy your hot cocoa!
3. Candy Cane Gym—Build some weights using candy canes as the bars and peppermints as the weights, and place them around your Elf. BONUS: Add a little note from the Elf with a "workout challenge" that you and the kids can do, together!
4. No-Screens Day — Place the elf on the phone, the ipad, and/or the remote to create a no-screen day. Everyone knows the first rule of Elf On The Shelf is that you can't touch the Elf! So having the Elf hold the devices hostage is a great way to get the kids to unplug for the day!
5. Candy Cane Hockey — Use candy canes as hockey sticks and peppermints for the pucks. Prop your Elf up with the candy cane, and place the peppermint next to it. Go all out by placing it on "ice" by dusting the counter with flour or powdered sugar.
Make the season extra special with some matching Holiday PJ's for the family from Albion Fit! You and your minis can match for the season in our new, Holiday loungewear. Whether you love red or green, short sleeve or long sleeve, we have got you covered!