We know how busy the holiday season can be. While we love all the parties, events, recitals, and other gatherings, it can also feel like a LOT! One of the best ways we’ve discovered to stay grounded during this busy season is to take a minute each day to practice one of our favorite things:
Giving + Gratitude
The best way to combat the negativity and stress that can creep in around this time (or honestly, anytime) is to be grateful and show others that we appreciate them! We’ve picked a simple activity to do for each day of November to share some positivity and help where it’s needed most.
“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” –Eckhart Tolle
Will you join us for 30 Days of Giving?
Share some of your experiences with us too, please! Post and use #AlbionHelpingHands so we can all be uplifted together.
We love simple little acts of service! Involve your friends, neighbors, and family to share the love. If you miss a day, no big deal! Just jump back in with us and keep spreading the love. We also recommend recording your experiences (maybe in that gratitude journal we’re starting on day 1!) so that you can look back and see the total effort of your service. It’s sure to make this holiday season a memorable one!
Wondering what’s on our calendar? Here’s our schedule for 30 Days of Gratitude! Some of them might need a little planning, while others are super easy to just do in the moment! Take a look, do a little prep, and enjoy spreading some happiness!
1. Begin a gratitude journal
2. Pick up any trash you see today
3. Donate to a food pantry
4. Visit a nursing home
5. Do something kind for a family member
6. Compliment a stranger
7. Leave a kind note for a classmate or work friend
8. Give someone flowers
9. Share a positive comment on someone's social media
10. Call a friend you haven't spoken to in a while
11. Take a thankful pause before each meal
12. Write a kind review for a product or service
13. Pay for the person behind you
14. Invite someone to Thanksgiving dinner
15. Help someone load their groceries in their car
16. Donate blood
17. Let someone go ahead of you in line
18. Write a thank you note
19. Take a plate of treats to a neighbor
20. Write a note to a friend or family member
21. Leave a generous tip
22. Rake leaves for your neighbor
23. Write a kind review for a product or service
24. Share what you are thankful for
25. Take dinner to a family in need
26. Donate feminine hygiene products to a women's shelter
27. Donate old clothes to a shelter
28. Leave a treat or gift in your mailbox for your mail carrier
29. Call your mom/dad just to tell them you love them
30. Treat yourself (remember to be kind to yourself, too!)
We can’t wait to start and hope you’ll join us! We are very grateful for YOU!