Hello Summer and hello bucket lists! We’ve put together some stress-free suggestions that’ll make this Summer magical and picture worthy. And because we love you, here it is in a free, downloadable PDF format.
These bucket list items are perfect to do with the kids, your gal pals, your partner, or by yourself!
Meet Your (actually) achievable 2023 Summer Bucket list:
- Grab ice cream from a local shop or an ice cream truck.
- Watch fireworks outside on the grass.
- Make a smoothie and drink it outside.
- Go garage sale shopping on a Saturday morning (thrift stores work too!)
- Visit your local library.
- Start a water balloon fight!
- Hike on a new trail and take a picture of the view!
- Build a Summer 2023 Playlist and play it in the car with the windows down.
- Have a picnic—takeout counts!
- Watch a movie on a weeknight.
- Lay in a hammock (nap optional).
- Go stargazing and learn a new constellation.
- Make s'mores with your favorite chocolate bar—we highly recommend a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup s'more!
- Find a pool with a diving board and perform a dive (or a cannonball!).