Baking in a skillet is a fun and easy way to make some of the tastiest treats and this Sweet Berry Skillet Cake is nothing short of that! With just a few simple ingredients and your favorite berries, you will have created a sweet masterpiece in no time! Top with powdered sugar and serve your favorite ice cream or sherbet!
Sweet Berry Skillet
½ cup unsalted butter, melted plus more for greasing
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups berries, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease skillet with softened butter.
- In a bowl whisk together the melted butter, sugar, flour, and milk until smooth. Pour into the prepared skillet.
- Sprinkle the berries evenly around the top of the batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until edges start to turn slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm or cold.