November 07, 2017 2 min read
Happy November! Just when you thought fall recipes were coming to a close, we're just getting the pumpkin party started! Our newest food friend Chelsea of The Whole Bite is sharing her deliciously sweet Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirled Brownie recipe. A melt in your mouth brownie, a cheesecake pumpkin swirl, and punch full of dark chocolate! Packed full of sweet flavor, entirely homemade. Bake these at your next holiday get together and you'll have your friends and family coming back for more! Keep on scrolling and give this pumpkin treat a try.
Wanting more sweet recipe ideas for the holidays? Be sure to follow @thewholebite
And because it's a new month, what better excuse than to add in new pieces to your fall collection! We're talking cool new bodysuits, cozy fleece rugbys, a fun stripe cowl, and a stylish navy shade of some of our classic pieces - Jetsetters, Jumpsuits, Overall Jumpsuit! Snag these while you can and let the holiday festivities begin!
Makes an 8x8 pan
For the Swirl:
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
3 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup butter
4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla
2/3 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined, scraping the bowl as you go. Add the egg, sugar and pumpkin pie spice and beat until combined. If you want a stronger pumpkin spice flavor, you can definitely add more seasoning, the swirl will just not have as vibrant of an orange color.
3. In a large bowl, microwave the butter until melted. Add the chocolate and whisk until melted and smooth. If necessary, microwave the chocolate and butter in 10 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla and eggs, one at time, whisking well after each addition. Add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until fully incorporated.
4. Pour 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Drop spoonfuls the pumpkin cheesecake batter across the brownie batter. Top with spoonfuls of the remaining brownies batter. Use a knife to swirl the brownie and cheesecake batter together. Be careful not to over-swirl or the cheesecake will disappear.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from pan and slicing.
May 12, 2022 2 min read
May 03, 2022 2 min read
April 21, 2022 3 min read