Experience new horizons of tastiness this summer by huddling around a crisp campfire and roasting up the ever so classic s'more - with a sweet twist! Food blogger Laura of The Joy Sunshine takes all the joy of what you love about s'mores and adds even more excitement with some fresh cut berries. I sure would want S'MORE of that! So the next time you head out camping or pitch a tent in your very own backyard, try adding your choice of berries to your next fire-roasted dessert! And don't worry about scavenging for your next campfire outfit, we've got you covered. Just snag yourself one of our most versatile striped tees and pair it with jetsetters, shorts or even sweats! We promise you'll be living in that tee all season long.
Make sure you're following @joyfoodsunshine for your next sweet treat!
Fresh Berry S'mores
3 graham crackers (For gluten-free use Schar Honey Grahams)
3 large marshmallows
3 (1 oz) squares of dark chocolate
About ¼ cup fresh berries of choice (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc.)
1. Break each graham cracker into two pieces.
2. Place chocolate on one piece of graham cracker.
3. Choose your berries and set them in a bowl near your grahams/chocolate.
4. Carefully roast the marshmallows over an open flame to your desired doneness!
5. Carefully slide the marshmallow onto the chocolate.
6. Quickly place berries on top of warm marshmallow and cover with the second graham cracker.