“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, what are you doing for others?”
—Martin Luther King, Jr.
Here at Albion Fit, we believe in working hard, having fun, and helping others — and we know our customers feel the same. This month let’s work together to make the world a better place with our November initiative, 30 Days of Giving.
To start off this month of giving, start a gratitude journal. You’ll be amazed at what a difference writing down your blessings can make. We also challenge you to write down your experience with the 30 Days of Giving — it will be such a treasure to look back on.
1. Begin a gratitude journal
2. Smile and say hello to five strangers
3. Share why you love someone on social media
4. Take back a grocery cart left out in the parking lot
5. Write a thank you note to a friend or family member
6. Pick an organization to volunteer at on the 30th
7. Call one of your elderly relatives
Good luck! And remember to tag us in your photos with #albionhelpinghands.
8. Rake leaves for a neighbor
9. Call your mom/dad just to tell them you love them
10. Donate to a local diaper drive
11. Write a thank you note for a service member (on Veteran’s Day!)
12. Organize a service night
13. Give someone flowers
14. Compliment a stranger
Here are this week's challenges:
15. Write a letter to a nursing home resident
16. Do something kind for a family member
17. Bake a treat for your neighbor
18. Leave a treat/gift in your mailbox for your mailman
19. Call a friend you haven't spoken to in a while
20. Write a kind review for a service/product
21. Donate old clothes to a shelter/D.I.
If you miss a day, just pick right back up the next. It’s not about numbers, it’s about filling your heart and soul with the spirit of service and giving.